Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Crazy Puppies

Wow, these two are fast! They made me dizzy as I watched them running around the yard the other night, endlessly for about an hour.




Told ya!


Miss Gracie, our new foster, will be arriving on Saturday. I'm hoping she will play with these two. Norman didn't really know how to play with them. She's 7 years old, liver and white, being surrendered with her sister Riley because the "kids have other interests now." Riight.


We picked up Norman's ashes yesterday. It felt great to bring him home and I felt content finally. But it broke my heart all over again. There's a little end table set up in the living room for Norman. His ashes are there, with some pictures, a poem, the card ESRA sent me, and his candle. I'd like to put his collar there, but it seems to make the pit in my stomach hurt when I look at it. But anyway, I'm glad he's home now. I sure do miss that boy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home